New @NiteGlow SoundCloud Music Page Launched

The last few posts have been music related so I thought I would continue that theme a while longer. As you may have noticed from my twitter bio, I dabble in some Drum'n'bass and Dubstep production here and there. I have written a couple of posts on Drum'n'bass in the past but never really talked about what I've been up to music wise...

Well here's you chance to find out! I have decided to showcase some of my best demo tunes on SoundCloud and as part of this blog. This will yet add another dimension to the NiteGlow experience.

I should point out that none have tunes have ever been released before and are not signed to any record labels at the moment (hint, hint!).

Even if Drum'n'Bass/Dubstep isn't your thing I hope you'll still give it a listen. I produce stuff to get wider audiences interested too...

Without further ado here is the first Glowtune called 'Cascade'. It's a nice mellow summer roller for all y'all! As always I would love to hear what you think.....

Cascade by NiteGlow

Picture by deviantArt